IMMIGRATION MEDICAL EXAMS FOR USCIS
Apollo Urgent Care Doctor is designated in performing immigration medical exams in & around Morrisville, Cary NC with same day appointments per your convenience.
- We are open between 7 am – 8 pm weekdays, 10 am – 4 pm Saturday and 12 pm – 4 pm Sunday.
- Individuals applying for Citizenship, Permanent Residency or a Green Card are required to obtain an immigration physical exam performed by a designated medical examiner prior to approval of their application. Form I-693 is used to report results of a medical examination to USCIS. Note: The examination is required to establish that an applicant is not inadmissible to the United States on public health grounds.
- Our Doctor is specialized in services as required by the U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services (USCIS) on the immigration physicals.
- Our staff can speak and interpret other spoken languages including Hindi, Gujarati, Spanish, Russian, Romanian, Tamil and Telugu.
- We guarantee document accuracy and quicker completion of documentation for USCIS, helping prevent any further delays in your application process.
Typically, the process for getting the physical, the tests, and the paperwork completed takes 7-10 days. Please call to schedule an appointment to ensure that your paperwork is complete well before the time that it is needed.
Proudly providing Immigration Medical Exams for Cary, Morrisville, Preston and other NC areas.
For more information on the services we provide, please go to Services page.